Provisional Waivers

Admin Santos Immigration/ May 22, 2016

As of March 4, 2013 spouses, parents, and children of U.S. citizens who have remained in the United States illegally for 180 days or more can request a provisional waiver of their unlawful presence while still in the United States. Previously, family members of U.S. citizens who were not eligible to get their green cards in the United States, because

Read More